Dominique Ansel, the New York City pastry chef who created the viral croissant-donut hybrid the Cronut, has unveiled his latest creation via Instagram: milk in shot glasses made out of chocolate-chip cookies. He will debut the treat this week at SXSW, the music and technology festival in Austin, Texas.
Ansel’s reps told Eater that he was inspired to create this cookie after trying an Oreo for the first time a few weeks ago. He reportedly said it is “‘not a natural combination in French culture.'”
When asked if his new twist on the milk and cookies ritual would be available at his SoHo bakery, he reportedly said, “‘We’ll see!'”
If you want to be really meta, then we suppose you could try dunking a cookie in this creation.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List