Dominique Ansel, the New York City pastry chef who created the viral croissant-donut hybrid the Cronut, has unveiled his latest creation via Instagram: milk in shot glasses made out of chocolate-chip cookies. He will debut the treat this week at SXSW, the music and technology festival in Austin, Texas.
Ansel’s reps told Eater that he was inspired to create this cookie after trying an Oreo for the first time a few weeks ago. He reportedly said it is “‘not a natural combination in French culture.'”
When asked if his new twist on the milk and cookies ritual would be available at his SoHo bakery, he reportedly said, “‘We’ll see!'”
If you want to be really meta, then we suppose you could try dunking a cookie in this creation.
- 'When in God's Name Are We Going to Stand Up to the Gun Lobby?' Biden, Anguished, Reacts to Texas School Massacre
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.