If you’ve ever secretly craved Lunchables as an adult but had to resist buying them to avoid public shame (and private self-loathing), then today is your lucky day, because Oscar Mayer has officially begun selling Lunchables for adults.
These grown-up versions of everyone’s favorite portable midday meal aren’t called Lunchables, though. They’ve been rebranded with the more adult-friendly name Portable Protein Pack, or P3 for short. Fast Company offers some analysis of the company’s rebranding strategy:
These glorified Lunchables contain meats, cheese and nuts and come in a few varieties: turkey, chicken or ham, paired with either cheddar or Colby-Jack and peanuts or almonds. The packs are on sale at grocery stores at a suggested price of $1.79
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science