The sunny Parks and Rec politician will be the world's best mom. Here's why.
Our favorite Pawnee City Councilwoman is with child, which means that Indiana may soon have their very own Chelsea Clinton to fawn over. Here’s what a baby Knope-Wyatt can expect in their childhood:
1) Boundless Optimism: A skinned knee will be an “opportunity to explore inside your leg!” and a lost toy will be a “treasure hunt!”
2) Powerful Role Models: If Baby Knope-Wyatt is a girl, she’ll have Hillary Clinton watching over her instead of a fairy godmother.
3) Every Milestone Would Become a Holiday: Like Toilet Trained Day, First Bike Ride Day, Santa Revelation Day, Acne Day, First Period Day, “I Hate You, Mom” Day.
4) Waffles for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner: Because of all the vitamins, obviously.
5) Aunt Overload: Aunt Ann will take Baby Knope-Wyatt shopping, Aunt April will always win the staring contests.
6) Lots of Sex Talks: