CONTENT FROM SOMPO HOLDINGS
In a continuing series of conversations with leaders who are building a better future, TIME Brand Editor Mark Barton sat down with SOMPO Holdings Group CEO Kengo Sakurada to explore the role of business in a sustainable future.
Kengo Sakurada believes business must be a force for change. The Group CEO of SOMPO Holdings, one of Japan’s largest insurers, Sakurada recently published his first book Bushido Capitalism: The code to redefine business for a sustainable future.
Before setting out to change capitalism, however, Sakurada set about changing his own company and is determined to transform SOMPO from a traditional insurer into a theme park for security, health and wellbeing. Sakurada’s theme park is a venue that delivers real and tangible solutions, innovations and improvements to the lives of its customers and to the broader society.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization