Spotter is fueling the creator economy by offering cash up front in exchange for the rights to YouTube back catalogs, so creators can invest in themselves, scale their platforms, and make real-world impact. Launched in 2019, it has deployed nearly $800 million to a wide array of YouTubers—from MrBeast to Aaron “AB” Brown to Kinigra Deon—who reach billions of subscribers. In addition, Spotter supplies tools and insights that aim to make the YouTubers’ businesses more successful. “We take what we’ve learned from our community and share it so newer creators don’t have to go through the same struggles,” says CEO and founder Aaron DeBevoise.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time