Robin Zeng is founder, chairman, and general manager of CATL, which makes up 37% of the global EV battery market, supplying automakers including Tesla, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, and Ford. Zeng has said “Innovation is in the genes of CATL.” As of this year, four of CATL’s factories have achieved carbon-neutral status—a critical step toward reaching its goal of carbon-neutral operations by 2025, and across its value chain by 2035.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time