Person of the Week, the first original podcast from TIME, is a weekly conversation with the people who are shaping our era. For 100 years, people have turned to TIME to understand the world around them. Starting this spring, TIME Senior Correspondent Charlotte Alter hosts weekly conversations with the people who make that world turn. With seasoned journalism and unbeatable charm, Alter’s interviews highlight the trends, ideas, and personalities driving the news. Here you’ll find candid conversations with politicians and celebrities, and unexpected stories from business leaders and media makers that shed light on the way our world works. Get to know household names and emerging leaders in a way you never have, with TIME’s newest podcast, Person of the Week.
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time