Adobe has put powerful AI capabilities in the hands of millions of people by building the tech right into the world’s most popular image editor: Photoshop. Powered by Firefly, Adobe’s AI image generator, Photoshop now includes Generative Expand and Generative Fill. The former allows you to seamlessly fill in imagined content beyond the borders of a photograph. The latter lets you add or delete something in an existing image by just entering some simple text. Neither require technical expertise. The options empower “customers to bring their visions to life at the speed of their imaginations,” says Ashley Still, Adobe’s senior vice president of digital media.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time