Warning: the above video shows mild gore around the 45 second mark.
The title of man’s best friend might be in contention.
A pet cat came to her small human boy’s rescue when a neighborhood dog began attacking the child out of nowhere. Not only did Tara the cat hurl itself at the dog, but she chased him down the street.
“Thankfully my son is fine!” Roger Triantafilo said in the description of the surveillance video footage he posted on YouTube. The boy’s mother told the Bakersfield, Calif. ABC affiliate that her son needed stitches, but is overall a-okay. The dog is currently under observation — probably plotting his evil revenge.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time