This trick is easier than falling in love. Simply add “site:time.com” (or “site:nbc.com” or whichever site you want to search) after your search term, and you’ll get all the instances of that term on that particular site. Results from the rest of the web will be filtered out.
More Quick Tech Tricks:
- Type Less with Text Shortcuts for Your Phone
- How to Hide Facebook Posts from Certain People
- How to Unsend Email with Gmail
- How to Charge Your Phone Faster
- All Quick Tech Tricks
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving