This trick is easier than falling in love. Simply add “site:time.com” (or “site:nbc.com” or whichever site you want to search) after your search term, and you’ll get all the instances of that term on that particular site. Results from the rest of the web will be filtered out.
More Quick Tech Tricks:
- Type Less with Text Shortcuts for Your Phone
- How to Hide Facebook Posts from Certain People
- How to Unsend Email with Gmail
- How to Charge Your Phone Faster
- All Quick Tech Tricks
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This