This weekend a crocodile was just hangin’ around, trying to soak up the sun and catch some waves off the western coast of Australia, but his shenanigans ended up shutting down Cable Beach in the town of Broome, the West Australian reports.
Before getting kicked out, beach-goers gathered around to check out the 12-foot beast, who was apparently lingering all day Saturday. By Sunday, he had packed up his invisible surfboard and moved on.
“He was a big boy – his head was huge,” Broome resident Sharon Scoble told the West Australian. “It would be all over red rover if he got hold of you.”
Jeff Spicoli would be proud.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up