This weekend a crocodile was just hangin’ around, trying to soak up the sun and catch some waves off the western coast of Australia, but his shenanigans ended up shutting down Cable Beach in the town of Broome, the West Australian reports.
Before getting kicked out, beach-goers gathered around to check out the 12-foot beast, who was apparently lingering all day Saturday. By Sunday, he had packed up his invisible surfboard and moved on.
“He was a big boy – his head was huge,” Broome resident Sharon Scoble told the West Australian. “It would be all over red rover if he got hold of you.”
Jeff Spicoli would be proud.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time