A naked man standing in the median of a busy Houston intersection kept a crowd of witnesses enthralled with his Beyoncé impression on Thursday. “He was doing the Beyoncé, the surf board, twerking, the Nae Nae. Every dance that’s out there right now, he was doing,” Chad Arceneaux told KHOU-TV after witnessing the event.
The man was allegedly high on embalming fluids as he danced nude in front of onlookers, including some small children. When the man’s family found out about the show that was going on, they brought clothes and ushered him as quickly as possible off the street corner.
“That’s embarrassing. He’s in the middle of the street,” said Carla Meyers, who identified herself as the man’s cousin. “Something is going on with him, evidently, because he never did that before.” She said the man had been getting high on embalming fluid, according to the New York Daily News. Meyers was horrified by her cousin’s actions, but also by the inaction of the gawkers who were too busy videotaping the public meltdown to seek help for the obviously troubled man. Police took the man to a hospital for a mental health evaluation. It’s unclear whether he faces charges for his actions.
[Via New York Daily News]
MORE: Here’s a Half-Naked Man Wearing 100 Pounds of Bees Like a Coat
MORE: Police: Naked Man Doing Push Ups in the Street Hit and Killed by Car
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk