Free Cone Day is back at Haagen-Dazs, with free scoops being dished out at hundreds of shops starting at 4 p.m. today.
Haagen-Dazs is celebrating Free Cone Day on Tuesday, May 13, when no fewer than 167 Haagen-Dazs shops in 27 states and the District of Columbia will offer each customer one free scoop of their favorite flavor ice cream in a cone or cup, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
When the event took place last year, Haagen-Dazs scooped more than 200,000 complimentary cones. The company expects to easily break that record today.
Other than dealing with what will surely be larger-than-usual lines inside your local Haagen-Dazs, it’s the perfect night to invite some friends out for ice cream. Tell them that you’re buying.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy