Kim Kardashian, future bride of Kanye West (the man who doesn’t skimp on flowers), received a huge display of roses, hydrangeas and peonies from her fiancé for her first Mother’s Day on Sunday.
Kardashian gave birth last June to daughter North, whose voice you can hear in Kardashian’s instagram video of the flower wall:
West previously gifted Kardashian 1,000 roses for Valentine’s Day, so the only question left is, what kind of flower creation is in store for the wedding?
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?