Kim Kardashian, future bride of Kanye West (the man who doesn’t skimp on flowers), received a huge display of roses, hydrangeas and peonies from her fiancé for her first Mother’s Day on Sunday.
Kardashian gave birth last June to daughter North, whose voice you can hear in Kardashian’s instagram video of the flower wall:
West previously gifted Kardashian 1,000 roses for Valentine’s Day, so the only question left is, what kind of flower creation is in store for the wedding?
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate