Britney Spears is adding more than 30 dates to her Las Vegas residency.
Britney: Piece of Me will now play additional shows August and September and then October through December, returning to the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino’s Axis theater in February after a short break, Caesars Entertainment said Sunday.
“Britney Spears has been a great success for the company and will be extended, if she wants to do it, and I cannot see why not,” Caesars Palace President Gary Selesner told the New York Daily News.
Tickets for the 31-year-old’s new shows will go on sale Friday. The first round of performances in August and September were sold out.
Spears reportedly earned a cool $30 million from her two-year residency, which began late last year, around the time she released her eighth album, Britney Jean. On Saturday, reports emerged that the singer will be paid an additional $12 million to extend her run until Christmas 2016.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time