LeBron James is to star alongside Amy Schumer, Tilda Swinton, Bill Hader and Method Man in acclaimed director Judd Apatow’s next movie, Trainwreck.
The two-time NBA champ and four-time NBA most valuable player is currently trying to lead the Miami Heat to its third consecutive championship, a fact Apatow seems to have a tenuous grip on.
“I know you’re very busy with the playoffs,” Apatow says in a video posted to his Facebook page. “You need to win a certain amount of games to win … er … something. But I just wanted to say we’re so glad that you are joining the cast … and now the world will finally get to see what your true gifts are.”
James is already involved with two other Universal ventures — a comedy called Ballers alongside Kevin Hart, and an offering based on his high school years in Ohio.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror