Roger Federer and his wife Mirka Vavrinec had a second set of twins on Tuesday.
The world-famous tennis player announced the birth of the baby boys on his Twitter account a few hours after revealing he was pulling out of a tennis tournament in Madrid to be at the birth.
“Mirka and I are so incredibly happy to share that Leo and Lenny were born this evening!” he wrote, hashtagging the post “#TwinsAgain” and “#Miracle.”
The couple had their first set of twins, two daughters, in 2009.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time