Roger Federer and his wife Mirka Vavrinec had a second set of twins on Tuesday.
The world-famous tennis player announced the birth of the baby boys on his Twitter account a few hours after revealing he was pulling out of a tennis tournament in Madrid to be at the birth.
“Mirka and I are so incredibly happy to share that Leo and Lenny were born this evening!” he wrote, hashtagging the post “#TwinsAgain” and “#Miracle.”
The couple had their first set of twins, two daughters, in 2009.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve