Everyone, meet Mini. She is a corgi who is not only impossibly cute, but also remarkably brave. When her owner dropped a strange foreign object — a sour lemon candy — on the carpet, Mini didn’t cower like some chump. She confronted the thing head-on in just about the cutest way ever.
If you want to see Mini showcasing her cuteness in other ways, here’s her Tumblr, where she identifies as someone with “stubby legs” who likes “to bite fingers.”
The only animals we’ve seen lately who boast even remotely comparable cuteness levels are these prancing goats. No seriously, go check out those prancing goats, because they, like Mini, are perfect little bundles of adorableness.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future