Everyone, meet Mini. She is a corgi who is not only impossibly cute, but also remarkably brave. When her owner dropped a strange foreign object — a sour lemon candy — on the carpet, Mini didn’t cower like some chump. She confronted the thing head-on in just about the cutest way ever.
If you want to see Mini showcasing her cuteness in other ways, here’s her Tumblr, where she identifies as someone with “stubby legs” who likes “to bite fingers.”
The only animals we’ve seen lately who boast even remotely comparable cuteness levels are these prancing goats. No seriously, go check out those prancing goats, because they, like Mini, are perfect little bundles of adorableness.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving