Last night, a bevy of celebrities and fashion insiders walked the red carpet at the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s annual Costume Institute Gala. This year’s event, which benefitted an exhibition honoring designer Charles James, came with a strict dress code — but that doesn’t mean everyone followed the rules. Below, see some of the most fabulous dresses from every possible angle.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'