Last night, a bevy of celebrities and fashion insiders walked the red carpet at the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s annual Costume Institute Gala. This year’s event, which benefitted an exhibition honoring designer Charles James, came with a strict dress code — but that doesn’t mean everyone followed the rules. Below, see some of the most fabulous dresses from every possible angle.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time