The White House has enlisted the help of weathermen like NBC’s Al Roker to help explain the new National Climate Assessment report, which forecasts meteorological woes in the near future in every part of the United States.
Also Tuesday, primary elections in Ohio and North Carolina Republican may provide fresh insights about the ongoing fight between establishment and insurgent Republicans.
And prepare to drop that face scrub! The tiny plastic microbeads that do the exfoliating slip through the cracks in wastewater systems and end up polluting the water supply, say environmental activists. States are considering cracking down.
Finally, work is the new play, at least at Legoland. Westchester, New York’s Lego theme park is looking for a master builder to spend all day using his imagination. Talk about a resume builder.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now