The White House has enlisted the help of weathermen like NBC’s Al Roker to help explain the new National Climate Assessment report, which forecasts meteorological woes in the near future in every part of the United States.
Also Tuesday, primary elections in Ohio and North Carolina Republican may provide fresh insights about the ongoing fight between establishment and insurgent Republicans.
And prepare to drop that face scrub! The tiny plastic microbeads that do the exfoliating slip through the cracks in wastewater systems and end up polluting the water supply, say environmental activists. States are considering cracking down.
Finally, work is the new play, at least at Legoland. Westchester, New York’s Lego theme park is looking for a master builder to spend all day using his imagination. Talk about a resume builder.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time