The White House has enlisted the help of weathermen like NBC’s Al Roker to help explain the new National Climate Assessment report, which forecasts meteorological woes in the near future in every part of the United States.
Also Tuesday, primary elections in Ohio and North Carolina Republican may provide fresh insights about the ongoing fight between establishment and insurgent Republicans.
And prepare to drop that face scrub! The tiny plastic microbeads that do the exfoliating slip through the cracks in wastewater systems and end up polluting the water supply, say environmental activists. States are considering cracking down.
Finally, work is the new play, at least at Legoland. Westchester, New York’s Lego theme park is looking for a master builder to spend all day using his imagination. Talk about a resume builder.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State