A strapping young gent with an impressive array of brightly colored tee-shirts and a penchant for dance just finished number 117 on his bucket list. Matt Bray perched a GoPro camera on top of his cabinet and recorded himself doing the Napoleon Dynamite choreography for Jamiroquai’s Canned Heat for 100 days in a row. “Technically it was around 120 something days but 100 days sounds better,” Bray admits on his YouTube description of the video. Be it 100 or 120, the result is kind of inspiring.
In case you needed any more proof of Bray’s dedication to be truly great, he also accomplished a bucket list goal of setting a Guinness World Record. His talent? Sitting on the most whoopee cushions in 30 seconds. (That’s 37 whoopee cushions!)
Matt Bray, we still probably would have voted for Jorge, but you at least would have come in a close second if you ran for public school office.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer