We’ve all been there: Desperate for a drink from a cold beverage, but unable to find a bottle opener. The guys at Slow-Mo Laboratories have come up with a great don’t-try-this-at-home solution to that problem — Use a chainsaw!
The guys who showed us what it looks like to pop bubblegum in slow motion, breath fire in slow motion, and took out their aggression by shooting a gun at a water bottle (and showing us the results in slow motion), have done it again.
This time they’ve taken a chainsaw to both a glass bottle of cider and an icy cold Coke and impressively managed to pop the tops off without shattering the glass. When they slow down the action, the video replay shows both their expert-level skills with a chainsaw (which is still surprisingly fast, even in slow motion) and how you should never, ever try this at home.
MORE: This Dancing Poop Will Teach India’s Poor How To Use The Toilet
MORE: Now You Can Help Save the Environment by Watching a Bunch of Porn
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now