Looks like Ben Affleck has folded after reportedly being turned away from the blackjack table at a Las Vegas casino.
CNN, citing an anonymous source close to Affleck, reported the the actor was “banned from playing blackjack at the Hard Rock casino in Las Vegas.”
“You are too good at the game,” casino security said, according to the source, who said Affleck could still play other games at the Casino.
Hard Rock did not respond immediately to requests for comment.
The source didn’t say whether Affleck was accused of counting cards, which is not a crime but is frowned upon by casinos. Various media outlets reported that he was called out for altering his betting strategy in a suspicious way.
Affleck is playing Bruce Wayne in the upcoming Batman vs. Superman movie.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow