MSNBC host Ronan Farrow called the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner weekend the “unholy union of Washington and Hollywood,” but there was one star he was dying to see.
Like many others at the TIME/People pre-White House Correspondents Association Dinner cocktail party on Friday, the TV host just couldn’t help but gush over Academy Award winner Lupita Nyong’o.
“Lupita is here,” Farrow said. “Need I say more?”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org