Kerry Washington gave birth to a daughter on Monday, April 21, People Magazine reports, citing unnamed sources. The Scandal star and her husband, former San Francisco 49ers cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, named the baby girl Isabelle Amarachi.
Washington, 36, and Asomugha, 32, have been married for almost a year; they had a secret wedding last June. Washington revealed her baby bump in January when walking the red carpet for the Golden Globes, and Scandal went to great lengths to conceal her pregnancy behind oddly-placed lamps and plants on the show.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time