Every once in a while, Jimmy Fallon likes to spice up his late-night TV shtick by playing beer pong with celebrities. On The Tonight Show Tuesday night, he invited Diane Keaton to play, but substituted red wine (with ice) for beer.
When Fallon introduced the segment, it very quickly became clear that noted quirkster Diane Keaton neither understands nor cares about the rules of beer pong, so the whole thing devolved into a very silly spectacle. Keaton mostly just pelts Fallon with ping pong balls while shouting, “I win! I win!” She occasionally pauses to guzzle some wine.
But now that we think about it a bit more, that’s pretty much the only way this could have gone.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org