After receiving his diploma from Davenport University Sunday, Robert Jeffrey Blank decided to attempt a backflip. He gave it the old college try (get it?) but things didn’t go quite as planned.
The graduate removed his cap, assumed the position and then launched himself into the air. And then: THUD.
Blank quickly got up, brushed himself off and walked off the stage. Hope his dreams soar higher than his backflip.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy