After receiving his diploma from Davenport University Sunday, Robert Jeffrey Blank decided to attempt a backflip. He gave it the old college try (get it?) but things didn’t go quite as planned.
The graduate removed his cap, assumed the position and then launched himself into the air. And then: THUD.
Blank quickly got up, brushed himself off and walked off the stage. Hope his dreams soar higher than his backflip.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate