Take a look back at fifth and sixth generations of video game consoles in part two of our three-part video series (click here for part one; click here for part three). Hosted by yours truly, this installment features insight from TIME senior editor Matt Vella, Kotaku’s Stephen Totilo, IGN’s Greg Miller, Sony’s Scott Rohde, and Video Games New York’s Giulio Graziani.
Check back for part three, which launches Thursday, January 2.
- The History of Video Game Consoles: Part One
- The History of Video Game Consoles: Part Three
- Behind the Scenes: Xbox One Launch Event
- Behind the Scenes: The Launch of PlayStation 4
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time