If we are to take infomercial scenarios at face value, then we are a highly under-evolved species who can’t handle even the most mundane task, like the mechanics of putting on a pair of shoes or reaching for a bar of soap.
In a compilation produced by the YouTube channel AmazingLife247, a narrator who’s partial to speaking in limericks says, “We’ve all done this” over footage of an infomercial actor dealing with a dilemma that no one seems to struggle with, such as: How is that laptop supposed to stay on your lap? How do towels work? HOW?
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022