Most anti-bullying public service announcements have a somber tone, the whole “you shouldn’t really want to be mean” kind of thing. Not this new spot. This ad, made by Del Campo Saatchi & Saatchi for VH1, goes full-on Harry Brown. The spot re-dubs Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive” with threatening lyrics about how exactly the bullied will revisit the sins of the bullies in adulthood—mainly by making their working lives endlessly miserable. Let’s hope they’re right.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org