The only thing this penguins has ever wanted is simply to be loved. That’s it. She’s not asking for much.
Her name is Sakura and she lives at the Matsue Vogel Park bird center in Japan, The Independent reports. She has grown entirely smitten with one of her keepers and apparently insists on following him around wherever he goes. If he runs, she runs. If he’s a bird, she’s a bird. (Get it?)
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving