Meg Ryan will narrate the mom on the How I Met Your Mother spinoff How I Met Your Dad.
Meg Ryan’s role will mirror that of Bob Saget from the original CBS series, Deadline reports. Saget was the voice of future Ted (present Ted was played by Josh Radnor) on HIMYM. Meg Ryan will do the same for future Sally. Present Sally will be played by Greta Gerwig.
Don’t expect Ryan to be making any “I’ll have what she’s having” cameos on the show. Saget never actually appeared on HIMYM, and future Ted, when we finally saw him, was played by Radnor. The same will likely be true for Sally in the spinoff.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror