Every minute, 2.4 billion people on the internet churn out a lot of data. While data generation might not seem like the most interesting of topics, business intelligence company Domo translated them into digestible tidbits of information.
For example: Instagram users post 216,000 new photos every minute, which dwarfs Pinterest users’ 3,472 pins a minute. Meanwhile, Whatsapp users share 347,222 pictures a minute.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time