It turns out that life is just one long episode of Glee.
On Wednesday night, the headmaster and assistant head director of North Carolina’s Durham Academy decided to get a little funky with their snow day announcement by rapping a reworded version of “Ice Ice Baby.” And they didn’t even lip-synch.
And in case you thought it couldn’t get any better, one does it while wearing an Olympics jacket. USA! USA!
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List