It turns out that life is just one long episode of Glee.
On Wednesday night, the headmaster and assistant head director of North Carolina’s Durham Academy decided to get a little funky with their snow day announcement by rapping a reworded version of “Ice Ice Baby.” And they didn’t even lip-synch.
And in case you thought it couldn’t get any better, one does it while wearing an Olympics jacket. USA! USA!
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com