It turns out that life is just one long episode of Glee.
On Wednesday night, the headmaster and assistant head director of North Carolina’s Durham Academy decided to get a little funky with their snow day announcement by rapping a reworded version of “Ice Ice Baby.” And they didn’t even lip-synch.
And in case you thought it couldn’t get any better, one does it while wearing an Olympics jacket. USA! USA!
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving