Your favorite ’90s television couple is getting a second chance at love. Kind of.
Candace Cameron Bure and Scott Weinger, who played DJ and Steve on Full House, are reuniting as a brand new TV couple on ABC’s sci-fi comedy The Neighbors. The pair is scheduled to appear on the season 2 finale, Entertainment Weekly reports. They will guest star as new visitors to the show’s community of extraterrestrials. The episode doesn’t yet have an air date.
Weinger is a writer and producer for the show, so that makes this news a little less surprising, but it doesn’t make it any less exciting.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org