Your favorite ’90s television couple is getting a second chance at love. Kind of.
Candace Cameron Bure and Scott Weinger, who played DJ and Steve on Full House, are reuniting as a brand new TV couple on ABC’s sci-fi comedy The Neighbors. The pair is scheduled to appear on the season 2 finale, Entertainment Weekly reports. They will guest star as new visitors to the show’s community of extraterrestrials. The episode doesn’t yet have an air date.
Weinger is a writer and producer for the show, so that makes this news a little less surprising, but it doesn’t make it any less exciting.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy