Your favorite ’90s television couple is getting a second chance at love. Kind of.
Candace Cameron Bure and Scott Weinger, who played DJ and Steve on Full House, are reuniting as a brand new TV couple on ABC’s sci-fi comedy The Neighbors. The pair is scheduled to appear on the season 2 finale, Entertainment Weekly reports. They will guest star as new visitors to the show’s community of extraterrestrials. The episode doesn’t yet have an air date.
Weinger is a writer and producer for the show, so that makes this news a little less surprising, but it doesn’t make it any less exciting.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up