Your favorite ’90s television couple is getting a second chance at love. Kind of.
Candace Cameron Bure and Scott Weinger, who played DJ and Steve on Full House, are reuniting as a brand new TV couple on ABC’s sci-fi comedy The Neighbors. The pair is scheduled to appear on the season 2 finale, Entertainment Weekly reports. They will guest star as new visitors to the show’s community of extraterrestrials. The episode doesn’t yet have an air date.
Weinger is a writer and producer for the show, so that makes this news a little less surprising, but it doesn’t make it any less exciting.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk