Your favorite ’90s television couple is getting a second chance at love. Kind of.
Candace Cameron Bure and Scott Weinger, who played DJ and Steve on Full House, are reuniting as a brand new TV couple on ABC’s sci-fi comedy The Neighbors. The pair is scheduled to appear on the season 2 finale, Entertainment Weekly reports. They will guest star as new visitors to the show’s community of extraterrestrials. The episode doesn’t yet have an air date.
Weinger is a writer and producer for the show, so that makes this news a little less surprising, but it doesn’t make it any less exciting.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow