A polar bear cub at the Toronto Zoo, who will turn two months old this week, took his first steps today and as you can probably imagine, it was one of the cutest things that has ever happened. He’s been out of his incubator for about a month now, but will remain in a controlled environment until he’s ready to join the grown-ups. He’s making progress — along with learning to walk, he’s also teething, growing whiskers, and drinking milk six times a day, the Toronto Star reports.
It’s actually pretty amazing that he can find time in his schedule for all of that when he’s clearly busy being the cutest thing on the entire planet.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time