A polar bear cub at the Toronto Zoo, who will turn two months old this week, took his first steps today and as you can probably imagine, it was one of the cutest things that has ever happened. He’s been out of his incubator for about a month now, but will remain in a controlled environment until he’s ready to join the grown-ups. He’s making progress — along with learning to walk, he’s also teething, growing whiskers, and drinking milk six times a day, the Toronto Star reports.
It’s actually pretty amazing that he can find time in his schedule for all of that when he’s clearly busy being the cutest thing on the entire planet.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World