A polar bear cub at the Toronto Zoo, who will turn two months old this week, took his first steps today and as you can probably imagine, it was one of the cutest things that has ever happened. He’s been out of his incubator for about a month now, but will remain in a controlled environment until he’s ready to join the grown-ups. He’s making progress — along with learning to walk, he’s also teething, growing whiskers, and drinking milk six times a day, the Toronto Star reports.
It’s actually pretty amazing that he can find time in his schedule for all of that when he’s clearly busy being the cutest thing on the entire planet.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time