A polar bear cub at the Toronto Zoo, who will turn two months old this week, took his first steps today and as you can probably imagine, it was one of the cutest things that has ever happened. He’s been out of his incubator for about a month now, but will remain in a controlled environment until he’s ready to join the grown-ups. He’s making progress — along with learning to walk, he’s also teething, growing whiskers, and drinking milk six times a day, the Toronto Star reports.
It’s actually pretty amazing that he can find time in his schedule for all of that when he’s clearly busy being the cutest thing on the entire planet.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org