Jason Alexander’s head has undergone some changes recently. More specifically, his signature baldness has been replaced with a toupee — to the strong reactions of some.
The Seinfeld star addressed the issue on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson last night when the host called Alexander out on his vanity.
“I do standup comedy, a show called ‘Jason Alexander — An Evening With Jason Alexander and His Hair’. And so the hair has billing and an agent and so I had to wear it on your show,” Alexander joked. Ferguson was quick to call his hair “fantastic,” and Alexander let him in on a little secret: it “cost a bloody fortune.”
Here’s a toupee mashup that includes a scene of Jason Alexander in a famous Seinfeld clip where he’s wearing another — we’re assuming much cheaper — toupee:
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time