Jason Alexander’s head has undergone some changes recently. More specifically, his signature baldness has been replaced with a toupee — to the strong reactions of some.
The Seinfeld star addressed the issue on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson last night when the host called Alexander out on his vanity.
“I do standup comedy, a show called ‘Jason Alexander — An Evening With Jason Alexander and His Hair’. And so the hair has billing and an agent and so I had to wear it on your show,” Alexander joked. Ferguson was quick to call his hair “fantastic,” and Alexander let him in on a little secret: it “cost a bloody fortune.”
Here’s a toupee mashup that includes a scene of Jason Alexander in a famous Seinfeld clip where he’s wearing another — we’re assuming much cheaper — toupee:
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.