President Barack Obama got really into character during his annual reading of Maurice Sendak’s Where the Wild Things Are at the Easter Egg Roll on the South Lawn of the White House today. He pretended to be one of the wild things — growling, gnashing his teeth, and rolling his eyes. We imagine that one sees a lot of these scary faces in Washington, particularly during heated debates on Capitol Hill.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up