There, Prince George was introduced to another George: one of the zoo’s bilbies, a desert-dwelling marsupial which was named after the prince. The family spent some time admiring the small furry, long-eared animal together from just outside the enclosure.
When George was handed a stuffed replica of the animal George, he elicited chuckles by immediately throwing it aside.
We get it, George—we’d want the real thing too.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow