If you’re using Gmail and you’re tired of all the reply-alls coming in for a certain message, here’s what to do:
1. Select the message, and then click the More button in the upper right-hand corner, and then Mute.
2. Future replies will skip your inbox, though you won’t actually be removed from the message. To get the message back, look for it under All Mail or search for it using Gmail’s search tool.
3. There’s a similar feature for certain versions of Outlook — sometimes called Ignore — so check with your IT person (or search the web for it) to see if it’ll work.
More 30-Second Tech Tricks:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com