I say “you” in the headline, but you and I both know that we’re talking about your spouse here. You don’t have a snoring problem just like I don’t have a snoring problem. My wife claims I snore when I drink at least three beers (or a bowl of bourbon) before I hit the pillow, but I’ve never heard myself snore, so I can only assume it’s not true.
For those of you who do snore, this $150 pillow has a built-in microphone that can hear you snoring, at which point a built-in air bladder inflates to levitate your head enough to get you to quiet back down.
Here’s a more detailed product description, per the product page on Hammacher Schlemmer’s site:
You may recall this also-magic $8,500 bed I wrote about earlier in the year. It, too, has a spousal snoring deterrent feature, though it has to be manually initiated. This pillow costs less and promises to handle the snoring automatically. As long as you’re buying $150 pillows, though, you might as well spring for the $8,500 bed while you’re at it.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating