I say “you” in the headline, but you and I both know that we’re talking about your spouse here. You don’t have a snoring problem just like I don’t have a snoring problem. My wife claims I snore when I drink at least three beers (or a bowl of bourbon) before I hit the pillow, but I’ve never heard myself snore, so I can only assume it’s not true.
For those of you who do snore, this $150 pillow has a built-in microphone that can hear you snoring, at which point a built-in air bladder inflates to levitate your head enough to get you to quiet back down.
Here’s a more detailed product description, per the product page on Hammacher Schlemmer’s site:
You may recall this also-magic $8,500 bed I wrote about earlier in the year. It, too, has a spousal snoring deterrent feature, though it has to be manually initiated. This pillow costs less and promises to handle the snoring automatically. As long as you’re buying $150 pillows, though, you might as well spring for the $8,500 bed while you’re at it.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World