Both Western and Eastern Catholics (who operate on separate calendars) will celebrate Jesus’ resurrection on April 20th this year. The alignment of the two holidays only happens once every few years, which has some worshipers calling for a consensus on the day to foster Christian unity. One thing the two sides do agree on however, is the confusion about the Easter Bunny’s origins.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization