Channing Tatum is putting on his writing cap (literally) to pen the sequel to his male stripper movie, Magic Mike. Tatum’s Instagram followers got a behind-the-scenes look at his creative inspiration Monday when he posted a pic of himself writing while looking at a bust of his Magic Mike co-star Matthew McConaughey.
And why not? Magic Mike revived McConaughey’s career. The former rom-com staple is now the front runner in the best actor category headed into the Oscars for his turn as AIDS victim Ron Woodruff in Dallas Buyers Club. And his chiseled jawline is currently gracing HBO in the smash-hit True Detective.
As Tatum wrote in his Instagram post, “What better way to start writing #MagicMike2 than with my old friend Dallas? #runatribe”
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time