Well, it finally happened. Vice President Joe Biden has joined the selfie-snapping, brunch-loving, filter-abusing masses of Instagram, and we couldn’t be more thrilled about it.
His handle is @VP and everyone should probably start following him immediately.
Seriously, his first post is utter perfection:
Can’t wait to see what else you have in store for us, Amtrak Joe.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms