For the first time ever, a picture was taken of Kate Middleton and nobody cared what she was wearing. But that’s only because some very tiny German shepherds were in the picture, too.
The royal couple concluded their New Zealand trip with a visit to the Royal New Zealand Police College in Wellington, where they met some very brave future police puppies. William looked very involved in making sure his puppy was comfortable while Kate dealt with a mid photo-op puppy yawn.
Life’s hard when you’re a royal.
Kate and William have already landed in Sydney for the remainder of their trip down under.
But there’s still one remaining question: Will family dog Lupo be jealous?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time