For the first time ever, a picture was taken of Kate Middleton and nobody cared what she was wearing. But that’s only because some very tiny German shepherds were in the picture, too.
The royal couple concluded their New Zealand trip with a visit to the Royal New Zealand Police College in Wellington, where they met some very brave future police puppies. William looked very involved in making sure his puppy was comfortable while Kate dealt with a mid photo-op puppy yawn.
Life’s hard when you’re a royal.
Kate and William have already landed in Sydney for the remainder of their trip down under.
But there’s still one remaining question: Will family dog Lupo be jealous?
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up