Right in time for the holiday, Pixar is sending fans on an Easter Egg hunt to find hidden inside jokes throughout its films.
Lee Unkrich, director of Toy Story 3, says that the Pixar team has used recurring items—like a grape soda bottle cap— since the first film in the franchise. The above video asks viewers to keep their eyes wide open and searching for obscure references.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com