Right in time for the holiday, Pixar is sending fans on an Easter Egg hunt to find hidden inside jokes throughout its films.
Lee Unkrich, director of Toy Story 3, says that the Pixar team has used recurring items—like a grape soda bottle cap— since the first film in the franchise. The above video asks viewers to keep their eyes wide open and searching for obscure references.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving