Sometimes the best way to appreciate New York City’s majestic beauty is to take a step back and observe it from afar — or from up high. This aerial footage captured by photographer Randy Scott Slavin, with the help of a drone, lets you explore the city’s busy streets and glittering skyscrapers on a sunny day. It makes you feel like you’re a bird, or like you have a magic carpet or something.
Plus, the city seems so much cleaner and less smelly from this perspective.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction