Contemporary artist Olafur Eliasson, a U.N. Goodwill Ambassador who is known for engaging viewers in his art, produced the image that appears on the cover of this issue of TIME. Eliasson has written the following piece to accompany the work.
In memory of Bruno Latour (1947–2022)
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time