What began as a list of the world’s most influential people is now an expansive community of global change-makers.
Across every industry, TIME100 leaders—scientists and CEOs, artists and activists, pop stars and politicians—are moving our world forward. Just as TIME’s annual list recognizes achievement in one year, we also know influence endures. The TIME100 Impact Awards—which debuted in spring 2022 in Dubai, and will reconvene October 2022 in Singapore—recognize leaders who, through sustained effort, have done extraordinary work to shape the future of their industries and the world at large.
This fall’s honorees range from an iconic actor whose performances are receiving praise all across the globe to a visionary innovator who is helping humanity see further into the universe than before.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time