What’s one good way to guarantee absolutely no Valentine’s Day sex? Take on unflattering picture of your girlfriend and auction her off on eBay.
Shuan Coles says he put girlfriend Debbie Moran — who he listed simply as “Old Woman” — for sale as a joke. He even put “lack of housework” capabilities in her product description. A mere 56 bids and an offer of $1100-plus later, Coles took Moran off the market. (We say reconsider your 56 other options, Deb.)
Coles told ITV that he “wouldn’t sell her for anything.”
“He’s trying to redeem himself,” Moran said, laughing, before shooting him a death glare. (Go to the 31-second mark in ITV’s video interview).
“I know he does love me really,” she said. “It’s just a joke that got a bit out of hand!”
Might we suggest diamonds for the 14th?
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy