What’s one good way to guarantee absolutely no Valentine’s Day sex? Take on unflattering picture of your girlfriend and auction her off on eBay.
Shuan Coles says he put girlfriend Debbie Moran — who he listed simply as “Old Woman” — for sale as a joke. He even put “lack of housework” capabilities in her product description. A mere 56 bids and an offer of $1100-plus later, Coles took Moran off the market. (We say reconsider your 56 other options, Deb.)
Coles told ITV that he “wouldn’t sell her for anything.”
“He’s trying to redeem himself,” Moran said, laughing, before shooting him a death glare. (Go to the 31-second mark in ITV’s video interview).
“I know he does love me really,” she said. “It’s just a joke that got a bit out of hand!”
Might we suggest diamonds for the 14th?
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive